- RSS Channel Showcase 5000116
- RSS Channel Showcase 1430718
- RSS Channel Showcase 9784316
- RSS Channel Showcase 5045256
Articles on this Page
- 02/15/15--15:02: _New Fragrance: AEDE...
- 05/10/15--15:21: _New Perfume Review:...
- 03/08/16--15:25: _New Fragrance: Aede...
- 05/05/16--15:57: _New Perfume Review:...
- 09/04/16--09:28: _New Fragrance: AEDE...
- 11/02/16--14:32: _New Perfume Review:...
- 01/06/17--15:08: _Perfume Review: Jac...
- 05/26/17--14:05: _New Perfume Review:...
- 01/06/17--15:08: Perfume Review: Jack (Aliénor Massenet) + Richard E. Grant Draw
AEDES de VENUSTAS 5th fragrance is Pallisandre d'Or, a intricately woven fragrance carved of wood, balms and spices
Aedes de Venustas Palissandre d’Or is a polished essay in the perfumed importance of sacred wood
Aedes de Venustas Cierge de Lune evokes spicy scent of night blooming cereus, redolent of vanilla and incense
There is much romance and abstraction in the quietude of Cierge de Lune, in this vulgar age we should treasure whispered beauty like Cierge De Lune
AEDES de VENUSTAS Grenadille d'Afrique is a journey to the landscape of Africa where woods & resins meet ink & stone in a tribute to ancient ebony.
If you could see through ebony, it would smell like AEDES de VENUSTAS Grenadille D'Afrique
Jack is chipper, dapper, refined with an intriguingly likable louche note, like a Jermyn Street suit on a gigolo, or a rumpled crinoline on a garden party debutante.
Aedes Pélargonium by perfumer Nathalie Feisthauer has has employed techniques similar to Chiaroscuro and Tenebrism in painting, creating a "still life" in scent.